CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

.i will always only think of you.

"This is incredible, starving, insatiable..yes, this is love for the first time..."

What we have certainly is incredible, is it not? Not hearing your voice for the greater part of today has taken its toll on me and left me starving for your love and affection.

I know that you'll call me soon...but even after that, this love I have for you is insatiable and can not be abated by a simple phone call...I will only be cured of this longing when I can really be held safely in your arms.

It is coming soon...the time where you and I can intertwine our fingers and our hearts again for a few days. Though the time will be fleeting, the memories...oh, they will stay and carry me through until we meet again.

This love I have for you is steadily growing and ever unchanging in intensity...it cannot be overtaken by such a paltry obstacle as distance.

Tonight, as I lie in my bed to sleep, I will only think of you.
I will only think of the day when I can lay my head sweetly on your shoulder as I slip off into a dreamland.
Tonight, as I lie in my bed, I will only dream of the next time I will see your face.
The tinges of reality will reach through the mist of my dream reverie, as I will be seeing you in five short days.

Tonight, I will only think of you.
Tomorrow, I will only think of you.
And so it shall go on...

Forever.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:] :] :]

gosh..you sure do touch my heart with every one of your words, always! I will always, always think of you sweetie. And truly those daily thoughts about you, always put a smile on my face, and even a greater longing to see you..but before you know it, I'll finally be at that spot to care for you for the rest of your life

I can't wait!

I love you my beautiful katie..with allll my heart