CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

.five.

You've got so much love in you...

As I drove home today, I sang that song in my loudest tones and I thought of you and your incredible amount of care for me.

I can only hope to mirror such a beautiful thing in my own actions, because truly, you make this girl feel more loved than anything.

I'm amazed that I'm talking to you...

Really...every night, this feeling is renewed in me. You are so amazing, so it only seems reasonable for our talks every night to live up to such a high standard. Just hearing your voice soothes me in a way that I previously thought impossible, and if I go a night without hearing it, I cannot sleep.

You look like the songs I've heard my whole life coming true...

This line is oh so relative...it seems that my entire life, I had listened to those beautiful lyrics that extoled the feeling of love...but now I know it as my own and I will never, ever feel the same again. You are all those beautiful songs coming true for me, and I hope that this will be something permanent, everlasting...

The time that separates is growing ever shorter, my love, and my love for you is growing ever stronger. When I am reunited with you again, I will be able to lay my eyes on someone who truly does have so much love in him...and be able to call him my own.

I love you...forever and ever.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

youu are most absolutely the sweetest most lovely girl ever...gosh, hey, I love you!! :]

May I tell you that for the rest of my life? Because really..nothing else would make me happier

4 days now for us sweetie..I can't wait to see you