CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

.four.

Late last night, I could not sleep.

I tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable, but I knew that my mind would not let me rest until I heard your voice.

It's strange, really...without knowing that you are home, safe and sound, I really cannot rest at ease.

I was tired, for sure, but you outweigh lack of sleep by so much, my love. Nothing could overcome this care and worry I have for you when I'm unsure of where you are...absolutely nothing.

And it all stems from this love that swells in my heart each time I think of you, see you or hear your voice...I want to be able to know that you're resting easy each night for the rest of my life...and hopefully, sooner rather than later, I will be by your side each night so I won't have to worry anymore.

I was two hours closer to you last night, but the amount of closeness between our hearts did not change a bit...it has always been inseparable.

My love, know that this will never change for me. I will always feel this way...always.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

awh...

you are so very sweet!

gosh

...I'm amazed someone so absolutely beautiful in every way could care for me, like you do

I love you sweetie..with my whooole heart
:]