CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

.true beauty in you.

I have never doubted the true colors of your heart, my love.

You shine so brightly to me, and those colors cannot help themselves...they pour out of you each time you say my name and with each breath you take.

How blessed can I be? Could I really be so wonderfully painted with the same brush that sweeps over you? Could you want to be with me for all time? Could it be...?

Color seems to be a recurring theme with me when I think about you. Those days spent residing in your arms seem to be much, much more vivid than all my days apart from you. You saturate every part of my soul, it seems...you stimulate my vision, my touch, my dreams...and most importantly, my heart.

I long to see the beautiful hue of your soul for the rest of my life. I long to wake up each morning to the same beautiful face that is captured in the portrait by my bed...only it will be the real, living, breathing you that I have fallen so wonderfully and deeply in love with.

To think that this love overrides all sensibility, all logic, all reason is an understatement for me. You incite me to drive miles upon miles just to see your face, if but for a moment.
You inspire me to let you pervade my thoughts constantly, sweeping me away from this cruel reality I am currently in without you here.
You take me to places in my heart that I had thought locked away and unaccessible.

You have taken the key, thrown open the door and filled every corner of the empty rooms in my heart with your love...and really, I cannot thank you enough.

I love you.
That is not enough.
I love you.
It is still not enough.
Those three words...a paltry resemblance of how much I feel for you.

0 comments: