CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

.one.

Tomorrow...

It holds a lot of promises that we've been waiting to fulfill.

Promised kisses, promised words, promised trips...

Tomorrow starts them all.

And truly, it can't come fast enough...I know that tonight, I will sleep with the knowledge that the next time I lay my head down to rest, I will be near you again.

My heart is already lying down with you each night, following you around each day and keeping you happy when I am not there.

Now, the rest of me will be there with you too. I will be able to hold your hand in mine, run my hand across your cheek when I tell you how much I love you, and even kiss you as many times as I want...which will be a lot, since I've been withholding them for two months nearly. :]

Tomorrow is just another day to so many...but gosh, to me, it is the single most important day I've had come my way in a long time.

You mean so much to me...and tomorrow, I can tell you that in person.

Twenty three hours from now, I will be in your arms...and I will tell you, over and over again, how much I love you.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:] :] :]

There's really nothing else I can say but that...I am so, so excited to be close to you again

To fulfill every moment just as it should be fulfilled, with you and me, and everything we are

It's so special to me

Hey, I love you miss Katie Nichole Martin, I always, always will

:]