CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

.is it a shame?.

Nobody said it was easy...it's such a shame for us to [be a]part...

Modifying those Coldplay lyrics seems to embody the feelings I have about us right now...

It is a shame that such a tender love should be distanced physically.
It is a shame that this girl cannot blush sweetly at your words of affection.
It is a shame that I cannot kiss you goodnight and wish for sweet dreams for you in person.
Such a shame...such a shame.

But...is it really? Are we a shame? No.

We are...we are...

Beautiful.loving.growing.learning.laughing.seeking.living.
reaching.knowing.inseparable.connected.in tune.in love...

We are all this and more. Instead of focusing on what we cannot be for each other at this moment...think of all we do have.

It is amazing that we are as close as we are emotionally.
It is amazing how present God has been in our relationship from the start.
It is amazing how much we care for each other.
So amazing...so, so amazing.

We are not longing for the past, but rather for what comes next for us. Forever looking forward, forever looking ahead, forever looking up...

No one promised that it would be easy. But you...oh...you make this struggle all the more sweeter...and all the more worthwhile with each passing day.

I am totally, completely and irrevocably in love with you.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

darling you are so very beautiful to me...our relationship is beyond just something good, or fun, rather it's something so absolutely beautiful to me

You, all in all, always make me smile
Always cheer my heart..always make me feel so, so, loved

And I like that
Because really,
I love you so very much katie
I always will
:]