CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

.lilies.

When I awoke today, my entire room smelled like lilies and, of course, I thought about you.

To me, you are more beautiful than the entire bouquet of flowers...you mean so much to me.

I hate to be cliched, but our love is blossoming more and more each day just like a beautiful, God-designed lily.

Nothing you could tell me would ever make our love wilt and die...I know the flowers will eventually fade and the blooms will drop, but we shall keep growing, my love.

Each gorgeous part of you is something I feel truly blessed to call my own. Your life is so fruitful; you are continually amazing me with your displays of strength in difficult situations and unfailing care toward others.

You make me feel that spark of life again...you make me excited to do all those wonderful and beautiful things we've talked about. You inspire me to ardently seek out what God has in store for me...or should I say...us.

You are absolutely wonderful, my love. My love. Those words are so beautiful...for you are mine...and I do love you...unconditionally.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:]

I love you my darling Katie..I can't wait to see every little thing God has in store for us...really! Already He's put so many special things in our lives...I can't wait for the future

I love you!!