CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

.forever means...forever.

When I think about you, my very soul cries out to be near to you.

Being away from you has taken its toll...to be so hopelessly in love with someone so far away can be taxing, but you, my darling, are so worth every bit of frustration or sadness.

When I hear your voice, I trip over my own words of affection...I cannot accurately put into words exactly how much I care for you....words do not seem wise at times, for I do not trust my own feeble attempts at capturing the heart in words to do you justice.

These pangs running through my chest are not a pain that I have felt before...the deep longing I have to be nestled safely in the crook of your arm evokes this kind of wrenching ache in my chest. You are the only cure...without your caress and your smile, I am sentenced to endure this sweet suffering.

I say sweet because it is a cross I will gladly bear...one I am privileged and blessed to bear. I would wait for years to grasp another hour and a half with you. I would suffer beyond the realms of pain I have ever known to hold your hand for an instant. All of this may seem like empty poetic promises, but this is the most introspective view of my heart I can offer through words.

To truly know the depth of my devotion and love for you is impossible...it spans these miles separating us and all these hurdles that are strewn across our path right now.

Our blessed heavenly Father tells us He will "never leave or forsake" us. Though I pale in comparison with the devotion of a perfect King, I promise you this:

I will never, never leave your side, my love...and I will never take what we have lightly. It is much beyond what I have ever thought possible to attain, and you...oh...you are my dreams coming true.

You are in my heart always...and will be...until the end of time.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw..my chest cries out too, I miss you so very much my beautiful katie...every bit of any desire I have is taken up with you. It's the most beautiful love, this that we have...

truly you are so special to me..to take all this hurt and pain and still love me, so wonderfully, through it

I adore and love you darling...and I promise you I will be the one caring for you for the rest of you life
:]