CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

.never without you.

I love the way you call me baby...you take me as I am.

I have never felt so loved in all of my life by someone as extraordinary as you. Each time your name flashes across the screen of my cell phone, the butterflies of euphoria come out to dance in my stomach.

Every time you call me yours, my heart gives another little twinge of joy...it's just another sign that I am completely struck by you.

I always love what we speak of...from the most ridiculous scenarios to future endeavors we wish to undergo to the undying care we have for each other...I savor each moment.

You must know how deeply this care for you runs...it is rooted in my very being. Tearing you away from me would be comparable to tearing out my very heart, for it is not mine any longer.

I know you always desire to be the one for me that picks me up when I fall, the one who strokes my forehead when I am sick and the one who holds my hand when I am unsure.

But do you know how truly I wish to be the same for you? I do always want to smooth the creases of worry out of your forehead. I long to nestle in the crook of your arms late at night when you feel lonesome. I wish to be the one for you who you can always turn to, your true confidante.

My love for every part of your heart has blossomed into a garden flourishing with life...the likes of which I have never seen. This overwhelming feeling is the constant background music to my days lately, and you, of course, are always on my mind.

I find it hard to express such an undescribable feeling...but then again, do I have to worry?

I think you feel the same way, my dear.

2 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
because_I_adore_you said...

Never without you are some of the most beautiful words I'd ever want to hear with it comes to you darling... you're always on my mind, too

No matter what, we're gonna make it to that forever point. You and me, hand in hand

:]