CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

.the luckiest.

I am the luckiest...

How blessed I feel at this moment in time...it's unmatchable, really.

I feel lucky that I get to talk to you every night.
I feel lucky that I get to tell you how I feel.
I feel lucky that you call me yours.
I feel lucky that we are so wonderfully matched...

Please hear me when I say that I love you truly.

Without you, really, there would not be this kind of joy that I have been so wonderfully blessed with lately...without you, there doesn't seem to be a reason to really smile as big as I do when I get to see your sweet face.

Goodness, I am so very blessed...really...

So you can send me flowers, buy me funny gifts to make me laugh or take me away to places we've never seen...

But truly, all I need is you...all I want is you...and without you here....well, I shall just be counting down the days until I am truly with you and yours again.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw, I was listening to that song as I read this...

my heart is so so very touched by everything you say to me..always!

I love you
With my whole, whole heart!!

I adore you...and yes, I can't wait to see that sweet smile of yours in person again...and soon!
:]