CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

.you're in my care always.

How I longed to be there with you tonight...

I do always want to take care of you too...especially when you are not feeling well, my darling.

I would have loved to stroke your cheek gently as you laid your head next to mine. I would have given anything to be able to make it all better with a kiss and tell you how much I love...

But even if I cannot be there, do know that you are always on my mind. Your well-being is so very important to this girl, and I cannot deny that I can only be happy when you are too.

You're the only one who knows about my shower concerts...the only one who knows how important it is to liberate one's feet from the constricting confines of socks before bed...the only one who would be able to make me rest easy at night by saying goodnight to me.

This missing of you grows steadily every day, increasing exponentially, it seems...but this heart can bear it, for it is so consumed with all you are. Your beauty radiates in absolutely every corner of your life, and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

Each night before I slip off into sleep, I thank God for you. Each morning, when I wake up, I thank God for you.

I hope and pray that I will do the same for the rest of my life...God willing, I plan on it.

2 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
because_I_adore_you said...

aw, you mean so much to me darling...I thank God for you every morning and night too, and they're the happiest moments of my life! He's certainly got one amazing plan for us, I know so...

IIi miss you so so much baby
But soon, we'll be back together again
:]