CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

.special one.

Do you know how incredibly special you are to me?

Without you, I can't seem to be able to really smile the way I do when I talk to you.

I'm telling you, my days are spent waiting to escape into a phone so I can talk with you for awhile about our days, our thoughts, our hardships.

Telling you how much you mean to me is a daunting task, if not impossible...simply because I cannot find the words to articulate such a stunningly beautiful feeling.

This feeling will never be equaled. It will never be matched. You and I, we are meant to be, and without you, I am at a loss.

So, my darling, think of me tomorrow as you fly through your busy day. When you feel frustrated or stressed, know that I am 750 miles away, loving you and thinking about you...and just remember, you are so special to me...and you mean the world to me.

I love you so very much...and I'll never stop. :]

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

Darling I spend every day waiting for that moment..to hear your adorable voice again...to talk to the one I've been thinking about, gosh...with every moment

I love you my darling Katie..I always always will

:]