CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

.please please please.

I am restless tonight.

I feel the need to leave, to venture out, to go away from here...

If I was where you were, I wouldn't feel quite so eager to leave...in fact, I wouldn't ever want to leave the place where you are at.

Truly, my heart has been relegated to the east coast, it seems...and while I am truly thrilled to give it to you to keep, I wish to be with you so that I can at least look you in the eyes when I tell you I love you...

Because, really, I do.

No one will ever take your place in my heart, this much is certain. Oh, I have friends, but nothing compares to you. No one would ever surpass the prominent place you have taken in my life, this is certain.

I am restless tonight...very, very restless.

I want to jump in my car and drive and drive and drive until I am with you again. This itch isn't a passing feeling; it is a notion I will have every day until I see you again.

Please, tell me you'll satiate my desire to leave by telling me you are coming...then, I will feel at peace...and patiently wait for your arrival and the moment when I will be back in your arms once more.

Please come back to me, my love...please, please, please.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

gosh..darling you know how to touch my heart, to an extent I never thought possibile

I'm coming to be with you as soon as I can, my every moment passes in the knowledge that yes, it's one more moment closer to having you in my arms again

And that day is coming fast for us baby, just you wait! Before the blink of an eye, it'll be just you and me, together, just like we're supposed to be

:]