CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

.mewithoutYou.

Me without you...

A difficult predicament, it seems. Each day that passes brings a new wave of emotion that makes me remember how absolutely apparent your absence is.

Your adorable smile makes my day so much brighter. I long to sit next to you and hold your hand in mine. I want to brush your cheek with my fingertips. I want to whisper something very special in your ear...

I love you.

No one can really understand this ache, this longing, this missing that I have for you...to keep us apart is verging on criminal in my mind, because this heart is so plaintive without you here.

No one can bring that spark into my eyes like you do. No one can hold me like you can. No one can love me like you do. No one else.

Please, please, please come to me soon, my love. I would surely be sent into transports of joy at the mere sight of you.

Me without you...

An equation that will never add up quite right.

We'll rectify that soon.

Soon.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw..i love you so very much darling katie
:]

trust me, you are my one and only..forever and ever. Your place in my heart is forever there, through the rest of my life, I can't wait to see you again!!

I love you!