CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

.beautiful.

Your adorable smile...

*sigh*

I could write for days about how much joy seeing that grin spread across your handsome face brings me.

And that's just one thing out of countless others that make me squirm a little with happiness each time I think about them.

Have I told you how absolutely beautiful I think you are, inside and out?

I know that girls are usually the ones referred to as beautiful, but there is no other word that can even come close to describing your soul, your heart and you in general.

So you, my dear, are absolutely beautiful...beautiful in your care for others, your love for the Lord and your absolute love for me.

Seeing your smile...oh...without it, my days don't seem quite as bright. You make me so very happy...and seeing your happiness naturally evokes my own.

So please, darling...keep smiling for me...you are my everything, my beautiful one.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

Darling, let me be honest, you are the one that keeps that smile on my face..especially when I see yours!

Gosh every single thing about you makes me smile...really! there's not one thing that doesn't...

Truly I love that about you, I do know how lovely all the joy is that's tucked away in your heart, and it's really really special to me!

I love you my beautiful katie...with my whole heart!