CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

.he is...

There's no one more special to me than my baby.

When I'm feeling sad about the distance, he picks me up and makes me smile again.

Truly, tonight, he had me laughing and smiling again within the course of an hour...when before, I was despondent and down in the dumps.

Without him, I am incomplete...not in the cheesy way, but in the honest way...he is a part of me now and I never want to lose him.

He is absolutely breathtaking when he smiles, and it is contagious, because I start smiling like a fool after he does.

His laugh is adorable, and no other voice holds so much meaning for me.

His heart...indescribable, because such beauty can't be confined by words.

And he is mine...dare I even believe it to be true that someone like him would love me so?

You tell me...after all, you are him...and I love you very, very much.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw, I do love you baby, so so very much. Know that I am totally and completely yours for the rest of my life -- and I mean that...with my whole heart

:]