CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

.i will never leave you.

Never, ever, EVER think I'm going to throw my hands up in frustration, give up or leave you.

You...you are too amazing for words, really. I know nothing that I say will do you justice because your heart is so absolutely beautiful that it overwhelms me at times.

You control yourself when your anger would not be unwarranted...you overcome these tests and trials with more grace than anyone I have ever seen...and you still love me through it all.

Please, please, please never think that this mess in your life will keep me from you. I would be by your side in an instant right now if I could, holding your hand through this struggle...I'm begging you to believe this one because it is so true.

You tell me not to worry about you and not to be sad on your account...might as well tell me to stop breathing. You are a part of me. When you hurt, I hurt. When you are being attacked, I am too.

You and I are inseparable, remember? We are so tightly interwoven in all the aspects of our lives that no one can pull us apart...nothing...no one...no distance, nothing.

You quiet my restless heart when you speak to me. Your words of love and care make me feel like you are there with me, stroking my hair as I lay my head on your shoulder. Even when the sadness overwhelms me, you love me through it all the same...and I feel your heart reaching out to me at this exact moment in time.

Please...don't ever say that I don't deserve this...because I love every part of you...all of it.

And that's a promise I intend to keep for the rest of my life.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw...my goodness...i love you!! how could there ever be someone like you on the world...you are so sweet to me, and so caring..and nothing, nothing nothing, well ever stop me from loving you...

You words are so very sweet..you touch my heart so deeply...aw...really...i love you...