CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

.eight.

Each time I see you or hear you, I get positively giddy with happiness...



And lately, it has steadily increased, because I know I will get to see your face in person very very soon...



Can I just tell you how much joy you have brought into my life? Truly, I feel like I'm deeply embedded in the pages of a highly unlikely romance novel, simply because I had thought relationships like these a mere fantasy, one which I would never see played out in my life.



And I know we're going to have a 'happily ever after', simply because you're involved and you always make me smile...and I hope and pray you will continue to do so the rest of my days.



Knowing that each moment that passes hurtles me closer to you makes me feel a bit dizzy with sheer joy. I couldn't let myself really believe it until I knew that my ticket to see you was secured...and I really am coming. Nothing shall stop me now.



My love for you grows exponentially each day. Instead of plateauing, the love is continually on an upward ascent each time I think of you, hear you, miss you...



Which is all the time, in case you didn't know. :]



Eight days, sweetie...eight twenty four hour periods separate me from you right now...and truly, I will wait out these days with the sweetest smile on my face, because I know that once I'm with you again, I will truly feel happy once more.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

Eight days my beautiful darling...I can't wait to be there with you again

I know I won't want you to leave -- but it'll be just one more period of time when I know I'll be seeing you again...and those kinds of waits are the best I could ever have

I love you sweetie!