CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

.2008.

Ringing in the New Year last night was fun...but I couldn't help but miss your presence.

I kept thinking of how much you would love to meet all my friends, and how thrilled I would be to show you off because you're just that special to me.

Of course, even though you were a thousand miles away, when 2007 slipped away into 2008, you were the only thing on my mind.

I knew that with the start of a new year, therein lies the promise of new endeavors, new resolutions and new journeys.

But there is one small thing about 2007 that I wouldn't let go of for the world...well...it's not exactly small.

You're the one thing that I would not change. I don't want it to change. I want to grow and change with you...

And I know you'll stick with me through it all.

Your care, your trust and your committment...only three things about you that I love...there are many, many more.

All I know is that 2008 holds a lot of promise...but you are the most promising aspect of it all.

2 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
because_I_adore_you said...

You are so so very special to me hun, more then anything!! I just feel like the happiest guy in the world because you're just so amazingly beautiful in every way to me, and that I've got all of 2008 and after that to tell you so

:]