CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

.sunshine.

This girl missed you today so much, baby...

Getting your package in the mail today and reading your letter filled with beautiful words to me was wonderful...but my heart yearned to be near you again.

It's been over a month and, while I'm not technically lonely, I miss you more than I knew I could ever miss someone.

I sit here tonight, contemplating whether or not you and I will be reunited in a week, and the mere thought brings a smile to my face.

One week...such a short time...and if I knew for certain you were coming, I would not be able to contain my happiness.

Even as it is, I feel this palpable bliss rubbing off on other people. I smile more, laugh more and care more...all because of you.

To be slightly cheesy and quote the silly little song my dad used to sing me when I was a little girl...

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray.
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you

So please don't take my sunshine away.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:]

aw..well hey..you know...you, miss katie martin, bring the biggest biggest smile to my face -- just knowing you're myy special someone, my darling, and knowing how truly beautiful you are...

I miss you and love you so very much!