CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

.nine.

I have waited for this ever so long...it seemed like an eternity loomed between now and the time when I could be in your arms again.

I was not sure when I would see you next...but now, I am certain.

Nine days is all that separates us right now...and it's verging on eight as we speak. Can you really believe that? You and I will be together again in such a short span of time...truly, it is nothing short of an act of God that has made this possible.

I know that He hears the prayer of the righteous, and He most certainly heard our pleas about the intense difficulty of this distance.

It feels so good to identify an answered prayer...especially one that is matchless in its importance to us.

Nine days, sweetie...216 hours...that's it...that's all we have to wait now.

Truly, being back with you again will be the best feeling in the whole wide world.

I can't wait...really, really can't wait to wrap my arms around you again...talk with you...tell you that I love you...

It's going to be amazing.

Nine days... :]

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

awh sweetie, yes, God has been so good to us! To gently tug us back in closely again...gosh, I am so blessed to be able to call you mine

Only for the most lovely, special girl in the whole world, in my eyes you are so very beautiful

Darling those days will only be amazing to me, and only because as each passes, it's one more day closer to you

I love you so very much my katie
:]