CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

.without you here.

The two month mark of separation looms on us, darling, but we are no worse for the wear, it seems...we have overcome this distance with such grace and love, more than I ever thought possible.

Me without you is not an ideal situation, granted...but oh, we absolutely adore one another despite these miles...that in itself is quite the accomplishment, is it not?

An easy one for me though...for you are so very loveable. Your every nuance, your very soul....so absolutely beautiful and shining to me.

As I watch you right now, sitting in that somewhat chilly room in Virginia, scratching your head in thought as you write down your feelings for me, my heart swells with love for you...as I watch the cute way you purse your lips as you ponder words, I wish to be there, as usual.

Truly, tonight, I do not want to fall asleep in this slightly uncomfortable dorm bed and wake up the next day to repeat the same set of classes that will be my routine for the next four months.

I want to wake up in the same state as you, the same town, the same house as you...and be able to run downstairs to kiss your cheek good morning with each passing day. I want to curl up with you on a sofa, whether it be here or there, and watch funny movies together, pausing now and then to gaze lovingly into each other's eyes...because, truly, when I'm with you next, that will be one of my top priorities...showing you how much I do love you...

It's the little things, darling...to hold your hand, to brush your cheek with my fingertips, to slip a little note in one of your textbooks for you to find during class...gosh, how I want to be that girl for you.

You are my everything...absolutely everything. While it hurts to be restrained from being with you physically at this moment in time, it makes the moments we will share so much sweeter. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and you, oh, you are solidifying that saying into a permanent reality for me.

So, truly, we have stretched our hands out across these miles so beautifully and held on tight over these two months...may our hands be rejoined together in the flesh sooner rather than later.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw darling, you are so very sweet to me

Truly I echo every single desire of yours, I want to me the one to go to sleep and wake up and know you're there, to be able to love you like I really want to, to care for you, kiss away every tear and rub your back when it hurts..

Gosh, I love you so very much
And before you know it..I'll be right back there again, holding you in my arms

I can't wait
:]