CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

.home sweet home?.

So, I'm all settled in...everything's unpacked and I'm ready for a new semester...new courses...new ideas. Everything's as it should be...

But one pretty important part is missing...and that, of course, is you.

You're currently holding my heart hostage and a huge part of me is sitting in that room with the three happy fish swimming around in their tank and the loud fan that you fixed.

Yep, without you here, I won't ever feel totally complete. I've got everything necessary for success in the classroom, but as for successes of the heart...well...you're a necessity.

Just listening to you talking about your college friends and the fun you'll be having this semester makes me ache to be there with you. Truly, I want to be the girl who walks with you to your classes and the girl who curls up with you on the sofa in the evening to watch the Emperor's New Groove.

I know that, in due time, we shall be together for quite a long while, but part of me is impatient, wishing for me to be near you right now and always.

So, know that I miss you so very much and I wish I was there...more than ever, it seems. I'm home again, but home sweet home doesn't seem like a reality until you're here with me for all time.

:]

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw..well geez your words are so so so very special to me my beautiful katie..they really are! I know how you feel...yes part of me is stuck there with you in that room with your box full of books there up high on that fourth floor..gosh I miss you

Yes though, in due time darling, we'lllll make it all the way together and someday have a place truly ours, just you and me..i can't wait!

I love you so very very much
:]