CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

.so much.

So much...

So much has happened over the course of two short months...sixty days...that's all it took for such a beautiful and unpredictable relationship to really blossom and flourish.

So much has been said between us...from the randomly hilarious comments to the deeply introspective talks where we pour our souls out...and each moment is one I cherish.

So much has been shared, from the crazy way we both have to kick off our socks before really getting to sleep to the terrible difficulties we have when it comes to directions...

I've never felt so much certainty and peace when it comes to thinking about someone else...but you bring out the best in me, letting me shine with happiness and joy when I think about us.

I've never had so much care in my heart for another...but you inspire me to care for you from the deepest realms of my heart...my entire heart is dedicated to loving you, it seems!

I've never loved someone so much...but it seems that we have something that people oftentimes search their entire lives for...but God has been good enough to us to lay it right in front of us.

It's seems that I've found my better half...and I thank God for that so much.

So much is yet to come for us...we have many plans and endeavors that we wish to undertake.

As the distance gets us down from time to time, just remember that we have so much going for us....

And trust me, the one thing that will never change is that I love you...

So much.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw...darling, I love you....I do!

God has has blessed us with so very much over the course of two months...everything we are is so very special

aw i miss you hun...your words are so so perfect o me

:]