CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

.you.

I am not into the idea of living without you.

No more you? Might as well hand me a sentence for a life lacking all the little parts of you that make me smile. Please say this is it for you too...there's nothing more without you.

Please forgive me if I seem to gush about my sentiments for you...I honestly cannot help it because you are so wonderfully inspiring to me.

I have made it my personal mission to find out all the little things that make you tick...what brings that light into your eyes...what makes your heart feel full to the point of bursting?

With each little tidbit of information I find out about you, I feel even closer to you. I want to be that one for you for all time...the one who just knows.

No words have to be exchanged...we will just know.

I will be able to look into your eyes again in 20 days and see the depth of your care for me...and I know that when you gaze into mine, there will be no hiding just how much I care for you.

Even if you came out here to see me and you never told me those three words, I would still know them in my heart, my darling. It's not so much that I need to hear them, but when I do...oh, there will be nothing to compare.

Truly, did you know how closely you hold my heart now?
It is at one with yours.

Though I am not into the idea of being without you, your voice, your laugh, your words...they all make this absence more bearable.

So here I am again, counting down the days until I can see you again and the hours until I can hear your voice again...and rest assured, those waits are precious to me...because it makes talking to you all that more special. <3

2 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
because_I_adore_you said...

:]

I know you're it for me, completely and totally! Iii can't wait for that moment to see you again darling, I just know everything will fall even more into place with every moment I spend with you, aw well gosh I sure care for you so so much, annd I miss you a ton