CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

.bliss.

My mom always said I was a precocious child.

Forever asking questions, she told me I drove her nuts sometimes because I asked about things she really couldn't explain to a three-year old.

Not much has changed...I still ask a lot of questions. I always want to see the big picture, get all the facts and attain as much knowledge as possible.

I question almost everything...but then, I met you.

Can I just tell you how amazing it is that I have never questioned our relationship and whether or not it will work?

I just know that God wanted this...He so clearly wanted this.

And that makes me happy enough to shut my mouth and stop questioning the infinite beauty of this union.

Because, really, I don't need to ask about it...it's all there in front of me when you speak to me and tell me of your care for me.

And you must know by now that I reciprocate that wholeheartedly...and I surely cannot wait until I'm able to run my hand over your cheek again and pour my soul into those probing green eyes of yours.

So call me mushy and unbridled in my emotion, but for once, I'm okay with it...okay enough not to question the giddy feeling I get when you speak to me or the rush of blood to my heart when you call me yours.

I am not my own; I am so undeniably yours. And His. Three strands cannot be easily broken.

0 comments: