CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

.missing you...of course.

When we first met, I wondered if it was possible to miss someone so terribly...in only a few days, no less.

Goodness, can I even begin to describe how much I feel like my heart is constantly reaching out to touch yours?

Truly, my heart is currently residing in New Jersey...you know this, because you've stolen it.

Oh, God is so good...I feel I cannot hide the smile that is constantly radiating from my visage because His goodness has been so apparent to me lately...all because of you, my wonderful.

You truly are wonderful...I cannot wait to see your sweet face again. I want to hold your hands in mine and tell you all about what He has done for me lately. I know that you would love to listen to me...nearly as much as I love listening to you.

And, my dear, I know that others may not understand...but God is faithful! I need you so much closer, but my needs can be put aside for this beautiful, beautiful relationship.

My heart is full almost to the point of bursting with my emotions for you.
I miss you so very much.

0 comments: