CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

.path.

"In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy path..."

How beautiful is that? If we can seek so ardently after Him in every aspect of our lives, God will personally direct our lives in the way He so desires for us to live them.

Who better to plan my life's path than the Creator of all?

Today was a dismal day. Rain. Rain. Rain.

Oh, and some slush.

But mostly rain.

But that verse, it circled my head, softly whispering in my ear, reminding me of how infinitely wonderful God's plan for my life is.

Today, it seems much clearer how beautiful that path is...simply because you're now walking alongside me.

The rain, it dripped across my brow as I pulled my scarf tighter, but I was lost in another realm again.

We were walking down a sun-dappled path together, gazing up at the glorious sky, and thanking Him for bringing these two hearts together.

0 comments: