CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

.dying to let you know...

Oh, there are many different ways to eloquently explain feelings...

Endless combinations of words, gestures and signs can be used to tell someone how you feel, but for me, only a few words can sum up how I feel about you.

Nothing else seems worthy, really...my feelings for you literally overtake me sometimes, rendering me silent and unable to string together words in complete sentences.

Truly, you make this girl melt at the sweet way you say "coffee" and the way you tell me that you want to take care of me when my head hurts.

Can I be that girl for you for all time? The one you want to make you macaroni & cheese...the one who makes you say "sweet mercy"...the one who makes you want to travel miles and miles to see?

I hope so...because, truly, you will always be the boy that makes me put my hand over my mouth when you tell me that I'm beautiful...the one who I want to visit Bill Nye with...the one who's hand I want to hold forever, if you'll let me.

So, here I am over here in Missouri...literally stuffing my fingers in my mouth when I want to let those words slip out because I want to look in your eyes when I tell you them...because, truly, I mean them with all of my heart. Every bit of it.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw.. :] This just makes me so happy..you can most certainly be that girl for me for all time. Those words are always always on my heart; and soon, when I can grab your hand and brush up against your cheek, they'll be all yours to hear.