CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

.adore.

I am absolutely adoring you.

It's true...you are the highlight of my day and the special person I want to tell everything to.

Driving home tonight, the fog was thick and I could barely see as I leaned over my steering wheel to see the faint yellow lines on the road.

Though I was intent on driving, all I could think about was you. I wondered what you were doing and what you were thinking...and hoped you were thinking of me.

I sent a little prayer your way, thanking God for just you in general...because you are so very wonderful to me.

So here I am, falling ever more quickly for you with each passing day...we grow closer and closer together as I grow dangerously closer to letting those three words slip from my mouth because, at times, the need to tell you simply overwhelms me.

I adore you. I adore you. I absolutely, irrefutably adore you.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw, I adore you too so very, very very much darling. Know I'm thinking about you pretty much allllll the time :]