CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

.no more dreaming.

I find myself daydreaming a lot lately...

I've always been the type to zone out while staring at some distant object that no one but me really sees, but recently, I catch myself just sitting there and imagining quite frequently.

You're the topic of these daytime escapes from reality...obviously, since you are the one who encaptures most of my thought processes daily.

I can see us, a few years from now, in our own apartment with the windows open and the curtains blowing in the breeze, running around and laughing at each other's antics. I'll gallavant around in my favorite pair of cotton shorts and a loose T-shirt and cook you enough pigs in a blanket to feed an army.

You'll probably still be wearing your favorite pair of black comfy pants that your mom gives you grief about because you wear them so often. Our dog will most certainly be called by the hilarious name we have already decided, and we shall spend our evenings snuggled together on the couch and sharing about our days...in person, for once.

So, it's simply a daydream for now...but never before have my dreams so closely toed the line to reality in my mind. I can very well see these lofty ideas coming true.

Each time I hear your voice, I am reassured that the sweet sounds of your words have most assuredly bridged the gap between my dreams and my reality. :]

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

It's words like these that make me so very happy darling. All because I'm dreaming the exact same dreams about you and I. :] There's no doubt in my mind that our relationship is so perfectly beautiful, and in place for all those dreams to come true..