CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

.stunned silence.

It has always been easy for me to express myself through writing...and a few kind people have told me that I have a way with words.

Any emotion or feeling was fair game. I was always able to pour my soul out onto the paper and let the words seep through my fingertips to dance across the page.

But, for some reason, when I try to talk about you or describe you, my tongue gets tied up. Words do not seem wise, for even they cannot capture your soul.

My meager attempts to do you justice through this paltry language we speak do not measure up to what you deserve, I know this.

But...do you know that you are all I have ever wished for? Truly, a dream come true...a fleeting dream that had only haunted me previously when I slept.

But no, you are living, breathing proof of a watchful Father who cares deeply for the happiness shared between two who so ardently seek after His will.

With each breath I take, each time I step, and every blink of an eye, I shall strive to turn the praise back to Him for you...for you are truly His, anyways.

Distance? What does that mean? Nothing...for two hearts could not be closer than ours.

0 comments: