CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

.you are wonderful.

My darling,

I woke up this morning and the first thought on my mind was you. I rolled over and blinked in the sunlight and thanked God for your presence in my life.

You are so very wonderful to me.

The little things I do throughout the day, they are but a mere distraction from my devotion of my thoughts to you. You are always on my mind.

There is such a beauty in seeking passionately after what is most desirable to a person. For me, watching someone wholly give their being to our lovely Heavenly Father is beautiful...and, my dear, you are the epitome of that!

And, dare I say it, I believe you are also passionately seeking after me...as I am after you. Our relationship is absolutely gorgeous...and I know it's because our Father has deemed it right.

There are so many little things about you that I love...your devotion to your family, your kind spirit and your drive to help others. Your penchance for macaroni & cheese, your adorable accent and the cute way you say "Sweet mercy!" have seriously stolen my heart.

But, covering all that, your devotion to God is so, so apparent. And that, my dear, is beautiful. Your beautiful heart is what I have fallen for, head over heels...and you must know by now that I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 comments: