CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

.wish you were here.

Oh, my dearest...I need you so much closer.

I stood there today, wishing you would come bounding around the corner to take me away to watch the sun set over these Missouri hills.

I know that there is 1097 miles separating us at this exact moment in time, but truly, if there was a way for me to be where you are, you know I would be by your side in an instant.

To capture your hand in mine, to hold your gaze with mine, even to feel your presence near mine...it would be pure bliss.

I stood there today, wanting you here. Knowing that you are mine but that you cannot be here brings out the terribly selfish side of me...I want you near me always.

I want to cook you dinner and kiss the nape of your neck as I set your plate in front of you.
I want to rub your shoulders when you are stressed and brew you tea when you're sick.
I want to walk with you out in the mist of the night, counting stars and our many blessings as we are sweetly aware of each other's presence.

Quite simply put, my dear, I want you. Every part of you is beautiful to me.
I quite adore you...most ardently.

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

Those 1097 miles most certainly can't keep us apart, my darling. I'm there for you for forever, it's true! I would love to be that one thats yours, for every moment of your life. You are so very beautiful and I...well, you know...you, with absolutely everything I am. :]