CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

.falling fast.

I cannot tell you how excited I was to read the beautiful letter you wrote me today.

Your words, poured out across that page, meant more to me than anything. You managed to capture your heart in three pages, and I loved every bit of it...and I cannot thank you enough for telling me those things.

Truly, each sentence was precious to me. I'm sure that, within the span of a few months, I will have the letter memorized just like the first one you wrote me because I will have read it so many times.

I could literally feel your heart reaching out to mine across this distance, my dear...and I ever so gratefully clasped my hand to my own heart, for the feeling of your presence was so utterly wonderful.

I have fallen for you. Completely.
I am yours.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

reading this makes me so happy!! :]
Really, I'm so happy you liked it...i mean gosh..I like you! alot! alot alot alot alot..it's true! I just can't wait to see you.. :~)