CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

.wait.

The image of a bride when she is prepared for her groom is a one that is used throughout the Bible to explicate the most radiant kind of beauty.

Imagine that kind of powerful love, the kind needed to make a marriage last...that's the love the Father has for us and the love that He wishes us to know.

Truly, I am constantly looking forward to the day when I can look into your eyes and see that you have so much love in you. I already know your care is deep, but that precious emotion of love is one worth waiting for.

We both know we're in this for committment, much like that beautiful bride slowly traversing the aisle toward her true love.

It seems certain aspects are irrelevant right now, for our feelings know no distance or span of time.

I am good at waiting, especially for someone as infinitely wonderful as you. Time shall not hold me back, nor the miles that separate us.

You and I, we shall defy the odds.

0 comments: