CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

.you make me happy.

My days seem so much lighter and carefree now that you are a part of them.

Knowing that there is someone out there, albiet 700 miles away, who will always listen to me and care for me is truly a wonderful feeling.

And I surely hope you have a similar one, because this girl is hopelessly head-over-heels for you.

I spend my time thinking about what I want to tell you, what I want to show you and what I want to experience with you...each of these thoughts grow more and more precious to me with each passing day as we grow closer and closer.

Can you imagine us a few years from now?

We'll finally have a chance to get lost together just like we did on that rainy day in St. Louis. We'll discover even more oddities as we stray further and further from the beaten path...and we'll love each minute of it.

I know I will, at least, because any moment with you will be a cherished one.

In the middle of nowhere, we will embrace for a long time as our hearts are connected together stronger than ever...and the distance shall separate us no more.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

Oh yes, I do have a similar feeling. You know, you make me smile, all the time...and I can't wait to get lost with you again, I look foward to it, and seeing your beautiful face again, every every day :]