CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

.never want to escape.

My heart just told me that it is lonely tonight, and will remain so until you are here again.

I am captured in time, frozen with the feelings of a pure, unadulterated love upon my face...I cannot and will not forget the brush of our first kiss nor the bliss I feel when you and I chase the sunshine down the road nor any other memory you and I have made together...you are utterly unforgettable.

I will not move from this feeling. I will not escape from this all consuming love, this driving force that slumbers deep inside my heart even when my mind is forced to focus on other areas.

No one can break me away from these chains that I so willingly bear that tie me to your love, your heart...though the distance is far, I would gladly bear much more if only to see your loving eyes upon mine for a moment.

I cannot escape you! How bold it is of me to say it, but just writing it down solidifies how truly it resonates within me...I know this feeling just as surely as I know anything. And the most freeing part of this permanent hold you have on me (to be ironic) is that I could never want anything more than this feeling.

It is the sweetest feeling in the world, to be so utterly entwined in you that there is no other way to live...if you cut me away from the vine that is you, I will shrivel and fold in on myself, curling up to die in a desperate and loveless existence. Without you here, I am slowly but surely fading...the color fades from my eyes and the sparkle that you incite seems to be lost.

But it is temporary, my love, for I know that upon seeing you again, my eyes will shine and overflow with the love that I have kept so deep inside this aching soul. I will fly to you and you shall look deep in my eyes and see that you cannot escape me any more than I can evade you.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:]

To be the sparkle in your eyes, to watch you shine with that smile of yours..baby that's what I want..

To embrace you every day..someday

Until then I already can't wait for that moment when I can see you again
:]

I love you!