CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

.breathe in.

My throat felt constricted today, leaving me visibly breathless as I struggled to push the thoughts of your looming absence out of this clouded head.

Even the most arbitrary tasks like breathing seem painful and drawn-out when you aren't here...with your hand in mine, I inhale and exhale with the greatest ease, savoring the sweet feeling of air in my lungs.

But oh, have I mentioned how unstable my days are without you? Your hands may just seem like just another part of your body to you, but they quite literally hold me together...without you, I fall to pieces, grasping at the crumbling foundation of my purpose as I descend into the throes of the melancholy.

But the reuniting is always so sweet, my love...feeling your embrace again for the first time is intoxicating...I cannot get enough of your touch, your look...and you always leave me panting, begging for more.

Tonight, my chest aches upon the blunt realization of your apparent absence. This heart is struggling to beat its way out of its constraints to escape across the miles to lie next to you tonight. I wish to break free from these chains that tie me to this dismal city so that I can breathe easy in your soothing presence.

Waiting is such sweet sorrow...the parting, it is just dull, dull sorrow. The separation has a silver lining, for I do fall deeper and deeper into this passionate love I have for you with each passing day. But oh, I pray it does not last much longer...

I cannot breathe without you here.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

aw...darling...don't give up that looking forward till we are together again....till you can be back in my arms...

It's coming soon soon

and soon after that,
it'll be forever

gosh..I sure do love you
:] :]