CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

.marry me?.

Small glimpses of the future thrill me when I am privileged enough to see them...

Tonight, as we matter-of-factly talked about our future marriage, I was stunned with how real this is to me. I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is you that I will be walking towards down that aisle.

The details are unclear now...I do not know what church, what minister, what day or what time...all I know is that I will marry you, my love...if you'll have me.

This love I have for you knows no bounds...it does not need to be defined by human constraints, and it cannot be put into words because it is so much bigger than myself.

But marriage...oh, that is one human convention that our love will submit to! There will be no greater joy, no greater happiness to me than to be known as the bride of someone so utterly wonderful...you are so loving, so handsome, so caring...everything! It would take volumes to do you justice, and to think you have chosen me as your beloved...the feeling is matchless.

When you slip that engagement ring on my finger, it will be a marker of what I already know...my heart belongs to you and all of me will belong to you on a day quickly approaching when I tell you that I do...

Those two words will mean as much as those three words that we already have the privilege of saying...but soon, we will be able to tell each other how much we do love as husband and wife.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:] :] :]

this makes me smile!!

Darling, I can't wait to take you home with my as my wife..gosh, I'll so happy, so proud of my beautiful, loving bride...I already am and gosh I'm not even married to you yet

When I can say those two words, wow...it'll mark the happiest day of my earthly life. Truly

You mean everything to me darling...and I love you with all my heart! :]