CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

.never going back to before.

Such a dark and dreary existence was mine before I knew your sweet love...

Truly, I cannot recall what pleasure or what happiness I found in those days before I first heard your beautiful voice and felt the tug of love on my heartstrings...

The meaningless tasks with which I filled my days seem now to be a part of a distant and far-removed past, a part of a place to which I never wish to return...

To go back to before I knew you...it would be terrible. Having tasted such a sweet love, now I never want to go without your soothing words, your beautiful touch, your endless care.

My days were brightened by the love of a Savior, and oh, He blessed me with a human companion as beautiful and loving as you!

Outside of my love of Him, though, I do not know what held my attention during those wearisome days without your presence.

Now that I have been given such a marvelous gift from above, I know that I will never relinquish this ownership of your heart that you have given me. I shall hold tight to this relationship...if relationship is really a strong enough word to describe what we have...it's more like a bond, an intense connection, an inseparable linking of two souls.

I shall never let go of you, my love...if you bid me farewell, I shall unwillingly let you go, and I will always keep you in my heart. I cannot and will not love another on this Earth...you have forever tainted my view of what is pure and what is lovely, because I know no one will surpass you in my eyes.

May I always see you this way...no...I will always see you this way...for you have stolen my heart, captured my soul, taken me as your own.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:]

Gosh..your words to me are so, so very special. I will never, ever bid you farewell...doing so simply isn't possible. Without you in my life, it wouldn't be much a life at all...no, darling, you are my everything

You are the most beautiful, most special, most lovely girl on this earth

I say that and I mean that..not with some tainted bias view, gosh..my eyes have seen the most beautiful heart in existence, and you my darling have it.

I love you, I love you, I love you!!!
I am yours..for all of your life

:]