CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

.love for you.

Days seem to drag without you here to hold my hand...

Memories of you keep me pushing forward towards the day that I can see your sweet face one more and let you hold me very close to your heart...you must know by now that you reside in the closest, deepest places of my heart...

Truly, you illuminate every darkened corner, every desolate corridor in my heart...it is all for you.

When I met you, my heart was an empty room, begging for someone to start over with, someone to care for with every part of it. Patience gave me you, and my heart has never been happier, never sung more sweetly than it has when you're near...and really, even when you're not, I find my heart still racing, beating for you.

Our shared loves overlap so beautifully...our common interests, goals...they have all colored the walls of my heart with joy and certainty that you are indeed the one for me. The part of you that interests me the most is your heart, and since I know that you have overtaken mine, I can only hope that yours is equally stolen by me.

May we continue to love this deeply, this strongly, this passionately for the rest of our days...truly, I have dwindled away nineteen years without you, and I intend to never lose sight of your heart and your love for my remaining years.

Should such joy be mine as to be given the right to adore you for all time...no greater bliss would be known to this heart, which has metamorphosed from an empty, groaning space to an overflowing source of love and joy for you. Knowing that I now can focus my love and joy on a significant other as well as on my Savior is such a beautiful blessing from above, really, it is.

So thank you for giving me the ability to love again...but then again, it was easy, for loving you comes so absolutely natural because you are so utterly loveable.

1 comments:

because_I_adore_you said...

:]

I intend to be everything for you darling, for all of your life

Not to let one minute pass without you not being able to take care of your heart, to love you through every joy, every struggle, every moment

I am yours!

And I will always, always love you
I know it