CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Silver lining.

There's that tiny spark again. How I missed it.

Have you ever met someone who makes you feel so very alive? Like every nerve ending is a sparkler, shooting tiny stars throughout your body? I feel like my very fingertips are glowing lately, and I am slightly terrified that someone will discover my well-kept secret.

I honestly don't know how they can't tell...I feel like I have the tell-tale flush creeping over my cheeks and the familiar gleam back in my once-dull eyes.

I've spent days tussling back and forth with myself in some sort of highly stigmatized battle of wits over whether or not my other half is truly out there.

Well, I'm still not sure about that, but the silver lining is so very apparent today.

The sun hit the edges of the clouds just right and shapes popped out in three separate dimensions as I fixed my eyes on the heavens.

The cacophony of greys swirled together in a syncopated dance, thrilling me as the slates and silvers melded together in a final crescendo of perfect harmonization.

We were looking at the same sky today, and the rays of sun bounced off those beautiful, chaotic clouds, richocheting until the slivers collided with our hearts, connecting us across the miles.

0 comments: